My mouth waters when I say the name of this dish because that’s how delicious I find it ! This one’s with a gravy as that was the missing element in the meal and a gravy is a must !
1 cup water
1 tsp salt
2 lbs cubed stewed beef
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
2 cups water
1 chopped onion
3 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp. garlic
1 tsp. pepper
1 pack brown gravy mix
1/4 cup soy sauce
– Heat oil in a pan. Once the oil is heated saute the onions in it.
– Add the beef in it now and cook on high heat until brown on all sides.
– Make a mixture of garlic , salt and pepper.
– Add the rest of the ingredients to the pan now.
– Stir well until everything blends in.
– Boil it well and then reduce the flame.
– Add water now.
– Simmer the flame and place a lid on the pan let it cook now for 1.5-2 hours.
– Stir occasionally.
– Add the extra one cup water and the gravy mix and stir well until thick.
Voila ! Tasty beef is ready.
This recipe is one that was new to me too. Though once I had it I would recommend it to everyone. It’s delicious.
My Tip :
Serve it with noodles. That goes best with this dish.