This is one totally scrumptious appetizer that doesn’t grow old. It tastes best with buffalo chicken wing dip / blue cheese dip / tangy cheese dip / ketchup. Serve it hot and you’re sure to be loved by all.
15 Pieces of Chicken Wings
1tsp cumin seed powder
1tbsp. Soya Sauce
1/2 tsp. Ajinomoto
1 tbsp.chilli powder
1tsp pepper powder
1/2tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp. Corn flour
1/2 tsp fennel seed powder
Oil for deep frying
– Wash the chicken pieces well. Now take the skin off if you don’t like it and cut the pieces into two.
– Wash the chicken with turmeric power and drinking water now , well.
– Add cumin seed powder , ajinomoto , cumin seed powder ,soya sauce , chilli powder , pepper powder , turmeric powder , corn flour ,fennel seed powder and salt.
– Mix these well with the chicken and keep this to marinate in the fridge for 4 hours. Best would be over-night.
– Once marinated deep fry the chicken and drain the excess oil in kitchen rolls or newspaper.
Voila there it is !
Chicken wings are one of the best appetisers. They are super crispy have a great flavour and can be eaten with multiple dips and side dishes. You are sure to impress whoever you feed this dish to.
My Tip :
You could add red food colour to the marinate for the rich colour.