I was just sitting today missing my boyfriend. I thought of how lovely a human being he is and felt so restless. You would wonder why restless? Simply because most of the times I overlook all that he goes through because of me. Things he doesn’t say, emotions that are never expressed, efforts that appear to be effortlessly made and what not. Then I thought to myself it’s not about just me everyone around me overlooks such things every single day. When we were small and someone would simply give us a sweet it would make our day or maybe a line of appreciation would brighten our mood for days. Though over the years we let go of happiness of such small things. Work done out of love seems so usual to us and goes unappreciated. Hugs and kisses mean so little and are more like a routine. Whereas, the same hugs and kisses mean so much that it can fill your soul with emotions. What happened to smiling at your loved ones? Asking them about their day and comforting them? Adjusting to other people and stop wanting things to be only your way? What happened to being generous and not self-centred? Take some time off for those who love you and those you love. Those who matter must feel appreciated and loved. If you fail to make them feel so you really are loosing on a lot in life. They are the ones who will stand by your side always, your support system. More than anything smile be happy about whatever you have and about how beautiful a person you are.
Please do share your experiences on the comment box given below.
Check the youtube channel of lawrato.com and subscribe to the channel. It provides free legal advice.
Have a boyfriend who’s never on time? So he tell you I’ll be there by 1:00 p.m. and ends up by 2:30 p.m.? You’re not alone we’ve all had our time! So here are a few things you can do to keep things smooth.
1. Understand : yes, you’re the one who needs to understand why’s he being late most of the times if not always. If it’s just you or does he have a valid reason behind this.
2. Talk : if you fight or quarell there’s no point. Sit down and have a calm conversation with him as to why is he never on time. Once you know both talk things out you’ll have a clearer picture as to how you both can move things forward.
3. Schedule : it might sound a little too mechanical or mundane but believe me this is awesome once you get into the habit. Make a schedule for yourself and ask your boyfriend about his. Once you both have that in place, see where all you can place ‘us time’ into. These slots would be perfect for both of you and he won’t get a chance to make an excuse either.
4. Late Again? : even after all of this he’s late and you hate him for this. Accept this. Crazy? Yes, that’s how relationships work. If this is the only annoying thing about his and the rest is just fine, accept this habit of his and keep yourself busy with something or the other. There are some traits you simply cannot change about people. So love them for how they are, adapt.
5. Excuses : if this is not the only complaint you have from him, it’s time you check who you’re with. If he makes excuses for every other thing and you have no clue why, you must understand you’re not that important to him. That’s a situation that you must control before it’s too late.
I hope these points help you be happy or atleast adjust. Remember, I never meant ‘Let him take you for granted’.
Check out our new blog. He writes about Economics and Banking. Subscribe! Comment!
Ever wondered why do some people appear well mannered at all times? You don’t? One of the best place to show off your manners are dining venues ! Here are some tips that are a must if you wanna make an impression.
A plan without a goal is just a wish.
I was online shopping last week and afterwards after closing all tabs, expected the ordeal to be over. But alas! Bombardments from Flipkart and Amazon about their “Fashion Week” or “Electronic Bazaar” ruined by much needed rest. We all have that one app that unnecessarily pops up with notifications which are not needed. Let us see how to disable them and not let them appear in the notification area. Continue reading
The Date was December 16 2012. Place- Munirka in South Delhi area. India has never seen a more brutal rape assault on a woman in its so called illustrious history. The sad part was one of the accused and later on convicted person was a teenager. Surprising? Continue reading
After the immense success of OnePlus One all over the world, the onus as on the company to raise the bar ,focus on the mistakes and deliver a new, revised handset. The new handset named “OnePlus 2” was launched on 11th August worldwide to much anticipation. Let us look at the handset and list out its pros and cons. Continue reading
As an infant sticks out his hand from the mother’s bowels,
Till he breathes the whiff of Mother Earth, clad in his bloody towels,
As the cornered fowl cries out for aid,
Till she spreads her pennons and flies,
Finding the horizon and beyond to fade. Continue reading
18 long years. And still counting. Continue reading